4) Then Joseph said to his brothers, `Come close to me.`
When they had done so, he said, `I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt!
5) And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you.
6) For two years now there has been famine in the land,
and for the next five years there will not be plowing and reaping.
7) But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance. 8) So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God.
He made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt.
9) Now hurry back to my father and say to him, `This is what your son Joseph says: God has made me lord of all Egypt. Come down to me; don`t delay.